About this policy
We use your personal information only for providing the best user experience and improving the website. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy or wish to exercise any of your rights under data protection law, you should email us at [email protected]
Who we are
This website https://transform.ai and Transform.AI conference series and brand are owned and operated by JG Consulting SAS, registered in France, 108 av Denfert Rochereau, 75014 Paris, FR 03791767056.
For all our services, the data controller (the company responsible for your privacy) is JG Consulting SAS.
What personal data we collect and how we collect it
We collect information from you when you fill out an application form, place an order, sign up for our newsletter or participate in another site feature. When applying or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Like many websites, we use “cookies”, server logs and third party analytics providers such as Google Analytics to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use “cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
At an event – in the case of photographs and video recordings.
How do we use your information
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
We may use such information in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To quickly process your transactions
- To send you ticket confirmation
- To provide important event updates to our attendees
If you have opted in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Cookies are not linked to personally identifiable information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still apply and register by contacting us directly via email.
If you have asked to receive email updates such as our newsletter, special offers, information regarding our conference and digital content, we’ll send them over to you until you tell us otherwise. If you’d like to stop receiving marketing messages from us, you can do so at any time by:
- Clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- Send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Once you do this, we’ll make sure you don’t receive any further marketing messages from us. Please note that it may take a few days to fully update all of our systems and process your request, so you may receive an email during that process. Please note, if you have multiple email addresses you will need to unsubscribe each email address individually. Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications regarding any ticket purchases you make.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We share your data with some companies as an essential part of being able to effectively provide all of our services to you. Some of these companies include: Payment Service Providers – to ensure you receive your ticket, Event Venues – for example to provide dietary requirements as instructed by you, Hotel partners – if you have requested accommodation.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. Non personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How we keep your data secure
We have put in place appropriate security measures (for example, access to our website is secured using ‘https’ technology and access to payment card details is encrypted) to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. We also limit access to your personal data to those within our organization that have a need to access it. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are required to keep your
Embedded content from other websites
Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos) from other sites.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites, including when a specific link does not work.
You have a number of rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you:
- Access: You have the right to request access to and be provided with a copy of the personal data held about you together with certain information about the processing of such personal data to check that are holding it lawfully
- Correction: You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data held about you
- Deletion: You have the right to ask us to delete or remove any personal data held about you where there is no good reason for us to continue holding it or where you have exercised your right to object
- Restriction: You have the right to ask us to restrict how we hold your personal data, for example, to confirm its accuracy or our reasons for holding it
- Objection: You have the right to object to our holding of any personal data about you which is based on our legitimate interests or those of a third party based on your particular circumstances. You also have the right to object to our holding your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- Portability: You have the right to receive or request that we transfer a copy of the personal data we hold about you in an electronic format where the basis of our holding such information is your consent or the performance of a contract and the information is processed by automated means
- Complaints: You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) or any other EU supervisory authority in relation to how we collect and use your personal data
You will not have to pay any fee to exercise any of the above rights though we may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply with your request if any request is clearly unfounded or excessive. Where this is the case, we will let you know.
To protect the confidentiality of your personal data we may ask you to verify your identity before fulfilling any request in relation to your personal data
Changes to our policy
If we make any important changes that affect your rights and interests, we will make sure we bring this to your attention and explain what this means for you.
Email: [email protected]
Post: JG Consulting SAS
108 av Denfert Rochereau